CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Zo0 dAy !

first of all ... i wanna say .. sorry to amber chia .. cuz i went to da zoo ..

i went b4 i saw da news ! sorry ! lol ..

yeah ! finally baby agreed to go visit my relatives in da zoo wit me last friday ! haha ...

u dunno ar ... how hard to persuade him to go ! very hot la .. this la tat la !! haha ...

nvr been to da zoo for quite a while .. nothin much changed ... same old animals in da zoo ! lol ...

after havin breakie at mcd , we went to da zoo at 11 am ! and now it's RM 7 !!! so exp ! i remebered it used to be cheaper last time ... but luckily i got free coupon so 7 bucks for 2 of us :)

there's dammmmm freakin many numbers of mosquito in da zoo man ! rmb to use mosquito repeller next time !
me and bie bie in da zooooo ! * theres sumthin behind us ! *

he forever nt ready for da camera ! :(


he purposely dun wanna look into da camera :(


Me and giraffe ~

not bad rite my photograpy technique ! i got da giraffe in my cam leh ! self taken pic leh !! haaha ..

bie bie and giraffe ...

photo was taken by me ! it was supposedly 2 person in da pic ! but i accidentally cut myself ! but da foto turn out nice leh ! hhaha ...

Photos of Me and My Relatives :

me and love birds
me and da buffalos
me and da iguana !
me and da big buffalos ! lucky i wasnt in red man !
spot da animal behind me !
this ostrich fell in love wit my baby ! it kept followin my babie ! haha ..
chasin my baby time !
look how cute is it !
dammm ! i looked as if i was bogeh here ! :P
i was so afraid that it mite bite my head man !

i like da flowers behind me !


Some Photos of cute animals !

look at da fringe !!! so cute man !!! haha !
some species tat look lik PIG !!! haha .. sooooo cute !
peacock on the loose !
sexy mamma ! hahah :P
baboon ! haha !! sooooooo cute leehhh !! hahah

2 tigers names melanie and mel :/

there's more fotos but i'm lazy to upload it up here ! hhahaha ..

ni way .. had a great time in da zoo wit baby !

now .. listen to amber chia ! BOYCOTT ZOO !!!!

P/s :rmb i went b4 i knew this campaign ! sorry !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: