CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pirate PIG !!! :P

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah !!!!! new pig in the house !!!!

guess wat ?!!!! biebie bought da pirate pig i lik sooooooooo much 4 me d !!! haha ...

chelle , vin and jieying ~~~~ i choose this wan liao !! haha :P

cute ma cute ma ?!!! cute rite ... hahahaha !

darlin's off day yday ! so he brought me out to buy my pirate pig ! hehe ... we had a hard time decidin whr to eat actaually .. we thought of sushi king * again * , mcd , kfc ,sibaraku , this la tat la .. and the end .. we decided to go WOK AND PAN !!! hehe :)

sedap ! haha .. this is wat me and him got ...

biebie's mexican pork culet !! * eeewwww pork :/ " but it looks good though .. haha ..

my black pepper chicken !!! yummy !!!

and its time 4 me to get my hands on my pirate piggggggggggggggg !! hahahaha i ws so excited !!!! hehe .. there's actually 2 pattern of pirate pig ! and yeah i got tat ! so cute huh ?!!!!

HAPPY PIRATE PIG FAMILY !

pirate pig mummy + pirate pig daddy + pirate pig = happy pirate pig family !! hahahah .. lame !

aku kena potong !

bie dun wan take foto liao :(
me and pirate pigg !!!!!! hehe ..
dont they juz look alike ! hahahaha ... lik father lik pirate pig ! ! haha ...

pirate pig emo-ing .. haha ...

cute rite my pirate pig ! haha. ... thanks baby !!!

1 FREAKIN piggys :P:

Michelle said...

izzit the one that u choose the other day? the first one that u showed me