CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday ---> Nadeje !

NADEJE TIME AGAIN !
October ---> Tiramisu Flavour !

hahhaha .. bie bie seriously kept his promise to brin me to Nadeje once a month ! to try all sorts of flavour of creps !!! this time it was tiramisu ! and it was DELICIOUS too ! haha !

DAM !! this shop sells da best cake eva !!!!

no joke man ! it's really nice ! u guys shud go giv it a try ! yummy :)

looks good isnt it ?!
me & creeps !
fight for our cakeeeeeeeeeee !!


so clean huh?!

we had our luch there too .. da food was o-k-a-y la !! not tat nice ..

my teriyakki don ...
bie bie's japanese curry udon...
bie bie posin wit his udon !
at first i look at my ' THE ' it looks sooo complicated til duno how to drink ... in da end i figured it out ! stupid me ! haha ..
me posin wit my " THE " .. LOLbie bie wit his LONG BLACK COFFEE again ...


me @ Nadeje

There's a MIRROR beside our table ! and da mirror is sooo useful ! haha .. u wil noe wat i mean ! :P

THE POWER OF MIRROR !!!!!

TADAAAAAAAAA !! HAHAHA XP

baby didnt noe i took this ! hahah :P

this wan is nice !

DONE WIT Nadeje ! everything cost RM 29.10 ! ok laaaa ...

continue the power of mirror ...

even in da car .. i got to ...

Snap baby's foto from the mirror ! hahahaha :P

he wil kil me if he knew i posted this up :(


last foto of the day ..



peace out guys ! cant wait til next month ;)

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: