CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

I WON 8 GSC MOVIE TICKETS !!! HOORAYYY ~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHA..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!!

can u believe tat i won 8 gsc tickets ?!!! no ?!!!! me toooo !!! haha .. nvr thought my name would be tat " LUCKY " .. hahahaha .. i'm stil so excited ! lol ...

all thanks to my aunty who've been cuttin and pastin da form from THE STAR POWER 9 contest ! i only did some of the signature thingie ! haha .. and da wan under my name WON ITTT !!!

i noe i noe .. it's onli 8 movie tickets and not a MYVI or RM 3999 , but .. better den nothing rite ??!!!! 8 movie tickets cost me around 80 bucks u noe ! hahaha.. can go watch wit my baby ! * cheeky*

oh yeah .. this morning .. while i was sleepin .. i heard some motor honing outside my house .. no one at home heard .. den i wan lik " wat da f**k ?!! who's honing dam noisy lahh--!!!! " den i went out da house .. i saw some guy on da motor .. i didnt noe tat i won this thing b4 tat .. cuz i didnt check da paper nvr thought i'll be this lucky .. so my autny came out and sign the thing .. and u noe wat ??!! yeah yeah !! it's my 8 movie tickets ! hahahaha ... and there's whr i went and find all my old newspaper to find my name ...

at first .. me and my aunty cant find it .. really .. we went thru so many newspaper but in vain !
my aunty said .. " maybe got hantu cover our eyes so we kenot find !"
hahahhahahah .. this wan was funny!

lol .. at last we found it ! here 's da newspaper :) and my 8 movie tickets :) so happy !
my 8 movie tickets !!! yeepee ~~~

close up .. and yeah .. i wil enjoy ! dun worry .. haha ..

here's da newspaper ! haha ... seeeeeee my name leh !!!! spot it ! hhahaha :)


close up of my name ! hahahahahahah .. is actually C-H-E-R-N ... the r and da n looks lik M !

here's da letter to prove i've won ! hahaha .. thanks to THE STAR .. i love uuuuuuuuuu !!!

tata ! goin movie now ! lalalalal .. haha .. jokin XP

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: