CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

SHop TiL wE dRoP *almost*

I miss her already ... :( lol ..


went shoppin wit my dear minjiun this afternoon ! we had sooo much fun shoppin and shoppin and shoppin ! its been awhile since both of us went for shoppin and snap lots of photo ! miss tat moments ! haiz ..

finally she came bak from kl this week ! no exam 4 me this time .. tat means SHOPPIN TIME !
we went dataran at 2 ... til 7 !! oh my ! and we stil had not enuf time to walk finish dataran and MP ! :( so sad ...

oh my !!!! i totally burned a hole in my pocket today ! wan die liao ! i'm super duper broke ! dam dam broke !!!! u noe wat ?!!! i spent RM 112 today !!!!!!!!!!! arhhhh ... gonna live on sky juice for a month ! * my father would kill me if he knew this !! ;( * hahaaha .. seriously .. i'm a SHOPAHOLIC !!! die lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! i got a jeans jacket , a 3quarter pants and a dress today! lol ...

we actually lik took photo in every fittin room we entered ! hahaha .. here's are the fotos ..

First stop : Padini
dammm ! i look lik a giant bside her :(



Second Stop : Nichii :)

i love this dress ! but its RM 69.90 !! sooo dam expensive :( didnt get to buy :(
me and jiun exchange dress to try ! this 1 is nice too !! but even more expensive RM79.90 !!! haiz ..

i lik this dress !! YOU wanna buy 4 me ?!!! haha :P

On the way for our shoppin spree .. we came across this shop sellin BUBBLE TEA !! yummy !! haha .. Rm3.10 ! ok la .. same pricin wit pasar malam ! not bad though ...

showing off our bubble milk tea !

Third Stop : D&D ! * i got my pants here ! *

didnt take foto of da pants i bought :( lol

Forth Stop : VOIR * we spent most time here !!!! hahaha *

i Heart this foto !!
this is da dress and da jeans jacket i got ! lol .. da leopard dress onli cost RM 15 !! so cheap ! haha .. But da jacket Rm 56 ! haiz .. wat to doooo ... so exp !
minjiun XP

so fast it was 7 ! time to GO HOME !!! gonna miss her ! but i noe she wil miss me EVEN MORE ! hahaha :P

on da way bak home !

oh my god ! hours and hours of shoppin is killin me ! my leg hurts sooo much rite now !!! someone !! massage for me plz !!! haiz .. but i really had lots of fun today ! we didnt do this for a long time d ! haha .. DONE !

more photos wil b uploaded to my facebook ! here's my link :-

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=324070&id=833915789&saved#/profile.php?id=833915789&ref=profile

go view la !

Warning content : all photos may look onli slightly different ! check it out at ur own risk ! u mite get bored ! haha

ONE LAST THING !!!!

I HATE MAHKOTA PARADE'S PARKIN COUPON MACHINE !! DAM U !!!!!

Tata!

4 FREAKIN piggys :P:

Footprints of Erica said...

hey, i love going voir and nichii too... so much!!! esp voir, i'm sort of crazy of it too...

Angela said...

hahaha .. da clothes very exp leh ! haha .. so when wan go take photo ?!!! haha .. get wat i meant ? :P

Anonymous said...

Hey babe!
Love tat day SO much :D
cant wait for the next round shopping spree :)
U take care ya,dun like tat day ad.
Love ya
*HUG*

Angela said...

aiyooo u ar .. y everytime muz anonymous ? haha .. i love tat day too !! yeah yeah ! cant wait 4 u to come bak da next round ! haha .. i got eat d la ! haha .. but gt gain weight ! :( so sad .. haiz ..
love ya 2 dear !
*hugs2*