CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

done with my finals !

finally !!!!! it's over ! 4 days of sufferin , lack of sleep & rest , stress , panic and everythin ..


PHEWWWWWWWW ~~~ it's over man !! hooray !!!
oh my .. i've been sleepin for only 3 hrs a day durin da exam period .. it's soooo tiring ! hate it !

account sucks ! maths sucks ! econs sucks ! english sucks ! everything sucks ! haiz ...

hope i can passsss alll of my exams ! den i wont be barred !

first day : english paper ..
in main hall , at first me and vin saw some frens in engineering course in da same hall.. we thought we were in da wrong venue ! swt ! luckily it was correct ... english was ok la .. but da place is dam freakin hot !!!!!

2nd day : account paper ...

in exam hall .. and yeah .. DAM HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !! and da paper was dam freakin tough for me !! btw ... wat is income and statement again ?!!! oh my .. hope i wont fail this papaer ...

i wanna pray to TUA PEK KONG , JESUS , ALAH and da Hindu God .. SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! hope i wont fail !!! oh man

3rd day .... maths paper ..

exam hall again ..... da hot ... da paper was kinda hard ! and i chose da wrong question !!! dammmm !!! i choose a question which i dunno to do .. and hell .. i saw da question tat i didnt choose was much more ok for me ! haiz .. but no time to redo ... and oh yeah ! da stupid lecturer was dam noisy behind !! kept talkin !! HELLOOOO !! SOME1 IS TRYING TO DO THEIR TEST HERE !!!!! stupid i tell u ! arhhh !!!

4th day ... econs ..

was in BLOCK B FSER R 4017 .. shit ! it was even hotter than in exall or main hall !! hey ??!!!! all da air cond in mmu spoiled already ??!! da paper was ok la ... but i was kinda worried cuz da question 3 part a was all LOSS !!! not profit !! haiz ... pray 4 me ! lol .

with days of lack of slp ... finally i woke up today at 12.30 pm !! haha .. soooooooooooooooooo syok ! hahahahahahahahahahaha .... finally i could sleep sooooooo long ! haha ... and me , chelle , aik and xue yi went for tennis yday ! finally after 1 year of not playing ! hahaha ! but ... my hand now hurts soooooo damn much !!!!! haiz ...and today i got my dress i booked on9 !!!!! hahaha .. so happy ! i love it so so so soooo much! my dress only cost RM10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cheap ! and yet so nice ! i love love love ittttttttt ! here some picca !

here's my dress !!! nice ? its kinda short 4 me .. :(
shoud i wear it this way ... orrr ..
shoud i wear it with my pantyhose ?? but its kinda weird rite ?! haha ..duno !


CLOTHES NUMBER 2 :



HAHA .. i love it ! nice not ?! haha ..

oh ya ! finally ! my break !!!! 1 whole week break ! cant wait ! i really nid it so badly man ! haha .. goin funfair wit my baby ! cant wait ! anddd goin karoke wit my buddies !!! hahahaha ! YEAHHHHH~~

tata everybody !

2 FREAKIN piggys :P:

RENEE TAN said...

the first dress is way better without the panty hose.show off those legs!!the 2nd outfit is damn pretty.like the belt tho.anyway dun worry so much bout the exam la.u sure pass wif flying colours.its damn true man,the exam hall so freakin hot.im sweating like a pig inside there.haha

Angela said...

lol .. alot of ppl says tat da pantyhose looks weird .. y ??? lain orang pakai x nampak weird oso .. haha .. thanks :) .. yeah .. its dam dam hot inside man ! oh my god ...