CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

BLACK OUT

omg omg !!! first time bein a JAKUN to da gym in mmu !

and u noe wat ?! a alomost fainted ! i juz went " black out !'

the feelin was very very scary .... i thought i was goin to die .. after doin onli 10 min of bicycle ... i felt dizzy .. really dizzy ... den everythin was turnin into BLACK .. and its all spinning and turning around .. suddenly i felt lik as if i cant breathe ... i cant stand and even walk ... i felt as if i was floating ... omg !!!

tat feelin sooooooooooo scary ! my first time !

lucky 4 me .. vin was around .. and da gym unlce was around ... they hold me and brough me outside of da gym to get fresh air and to have a sit ... i cant even sit straht tat time ! vin kept talkin to me cuz she was afraid i was goin to faint ! i felt very cold tat time ... my god !! so scary !!!!!!

da gym uncle went to take a bottle of 'minyak kapak " and a LAICHEE box drink 4 me .. he appied all over my face and neck ! btw .. i hate da smell of minyak kapak !!! they fan me ... for quite sumtime ...

i reaLLY THOught i was goin to DIE !!! and i cant see my baby ni more ! haiz ...

after dunno how long .. finally i regain concious ! PHEWWW ... wat a shock of my life ! and i was bak to normal ! continued wit my gym for more than an hour after tat ! haha ...

to Mr.Chua and vin .. thank u soooooooooooooooooo much juz now ! i mite die !! hahaa.. ni way thanks for helpin me out ! and vin .. i noe u got a shock out of ur life ! haha .. sorry ya ~~~~

P/s : i fainted cz i didnt had any meals for 2 days ! i onli drank herbal life ! cuz wanna diet ! and btw i lack of exercise ! haha ... to everyone out there .. plz remember to eat ur meal ! i'm not gonna skip my meal ni more .. scared i may die !

tata !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: