CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday --> A&W + FunFair !

yeah yeah yeah ! finally darlin brought me to funfair ! haha .. since new year in promised to brin me leh ! lol !


i waited bie bie to come bak from kl since afternoon ! haiz ... i got ready so early hopin he wil come bak asap ! in the end he came bak around 7 and came to pick me up at 8 ! hehe .. while waiting .. u noe la .. PHOTO TIME !!! haha .. :P


i tooked soooooo many fotos while waitin 4 him :/

haha ... we headed straight to dataran ! we've been waitin 4 da A&W to open ceremony dam long d ! finally we had da chance to eat there ! yummy :) but we waited for our coney dogs for sooooo long !

and oh yeah ! i got to force him to take foto wit me ! awhhh .. :)

he looks cute here :)
coney dogs !
doesn't look tat appetizing rite ?!
my rootbeer ! sedap !

after dinner .. we quickly headed for funfair beside Fajar ! haha .. i was sooo excited juz lik a lil gal .. hehe .. i was hopin to win 1 big toy .. but .. in da end .. we end up wit 4 small toys ! we spend sooooooooo much on it ! hahaha .. 1 of da toy were changed wit 8 little ugly toys ! haha .. get wat i meant ?! lol ... my baby even play cheat ! hahaha ... u guys noe da throwing da ring thingie ?! haha .. da thing was quite near to da side .. so my baby juz stretch and hook da ring on da tiang ! haha .. 2 foreigners saw us did tat and laugh at us ! haha .. so dam paisei man !!! hahaha ... here are my toys !
cute rite ?!!! i love da third wan sooooooo much ! haha .... * it's in my car now ! *

CLOSER LOOK !

haha .. spend more than RM 50 on this 4 toys !

Darlin :" we've juz take da money and buy 1 big toy ! all this not even fifty bucks ! 1 cost around Rm6 ni .. "

Me :" yeah lor yeah lor ! bie can buy 4 me 1 bigggg pig liao ! :( "

haha .. at least we had fun ! :) i love it !

after tat went bak to bie bie's house ... he showed me his brand new guitar !! in WHITE !!! sooooo nice !!!!!! i lik it soooo much ! but it definately burn a hole in his pocket :/

look at it ! nice rite ?!!! make me wanna play guitar soooo much !


soooooooooo chiou rite ?!!! dam nice man ! haha ..

ME WAN PLAY GUITAR TOOOOO !!!

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: