CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Outing Photos * with bie bie edition *

i've been kinda bz lately .. no time 4 bloggin ! i even felt asleep while bloggin ! how cool is tat ! haha ..


gonna show u some random photos of me and baby's outing ! haha ...

TUESDAY 20/10/09

if u do read my blog... u will remeber tat on my bday .. me and my guy went to WONG KOK CHAR CHAN TENG and we found a fingernail in his dessert ! Remeber ???!!! haha ...

and he was stil not afraid and disgusted ! lol ... he wanna eat there again ! i had no choice but to listen to him :(

he said this time .. they mite have mascara powder in da food ! hahahaha .. lucky this time there's nothing WEIRD in da food ! it was sedap !
b4 i left da house
me and my ' xi mut .. yuck ! so not my cup of tea ! haha ...
bie bie and his ' cowboy ' ! swt
waiting 4 our food !
bie bie wit his cheese baked rice !
cheese baked chicken wings !

me at home !

done !

****************************************************************************************************

FRIdAY 23/10/09

as usual we went dataran again ! :( .. no whr else ..

we cracked our head thinkin wat to eat ! in the end .. SUSHI YA !

da food was not tat nice la.....

my duno duno duno wat rice ! not tat nice :(

bie bie wit his ma bua tauhu ramen !


* he was angry at me for takin his foto ! he doesnt love da camera :( *


but i stil love to take his foto ! sorry baby!

DoNE !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: