CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Uncle Chwee !

happy birthday UNCLE CHWEE !!

my family and i juz had a super duper simple birthday surprise 4 my uncle ! he dun even noe it was his bday the day b4 ... but all of us was bz we totally forgot bout it ! but as a conpensate , we did it today ! haha ...

he was askin around .. who's bday ??!! i guess he saw da cake ! haha .. every1 kept quiet ! lol ..

when i brought out da cake 4 him .. he went straight to my aunty and wish her " happy bday !"

me and my aunties were laughin lik hell ! haha .. den onli he knew it was his ! Awhh :)

hope he was happy wit us around !

btw .. he's 72 this year :/



awhhh .. look at him :)

Uncle Chwee's Chocolate Truffle Cake

cuttin his bday cake :P

me & my bday unlce !

a simple bday , a simple smile and a simple blog ...

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: