CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

yummilicious breakfast !

went kfc 4 breakfast at batu berendam wit my aunty this mornin !

since we got da coupon ! we decided to go !

sedap i tell u ! everyone !!!!

ATTENTION TO ALL :::

DA A.M TWISTER IS A MUZ TO TRY !!! really nice !!!

there is slices of OR chicken , eggs , hash brown , cheese , tomatoes wrap in a ' roti kosong ' ! really nice !

imagine everythin combine into 1 ... imagine !

nice lehhhhhhh ! hahahahaha ....

* wipe away ur sliver plz ! *


coupons !


my superbly sedap am riser !!!! looks good huh ??!!! da most worth it among all ! RM 6 !

so delicious til my aunty couldnt resist but to fight 4 my am riser !!! arh!!! ITS MINE !!!!

my aunty's am sausage platter !!! RM 7 ++ .. so not worth it ! haiz ..

my all time favourite - mashed potatoes !

and last but not least .. my aunty's kfc nasi lemak !!! haha .. loos good huh !!??? it's fake ! hahaahaha .. it's my magnet ! got it for RM 3 ! cute rite ..



hahahaha . this is da real 1 with a add on chicken .. 7 ++ oso ... sooo not worth it ! i could it da same amount at a mamak stall 4 less than 5 bucks ! isk ...

compare compare ! da real and da fake ! looks alike huh ?!

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: