CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

any suggestion any1 ??!!! :(

errrr... i kinda of wan to change my line to digi ... i cant decide ... i noe i've repeat many many many times tat i wanna change my line... cuz every1 of my close frens and my darlin is usin this line ... i'm a hotlink user now .. and my dear minjiun is usin hotlink ! :( ... torn between 2 lines ! haha ..




digi came up with da new package - DIGI CAMPUS



i'm really interested in this wan though .. cuz it's cheap ! cheaper i mean ...


  1. free sms to 11 same network ( frens and family)

  2. free calls after rm2 usage per day

  3. 6 cents per msg to other network


seeeeeeeeeeeeee .. free callsssssssss ! and free sms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haiz .. how leh .... if i change to digi .. my msg to minjiun wil be xpensive ! we can msg da whole day gosspin and talkin craps ! but but .. all my other close frens are usin digi ................. haiz ... how leh ?!

hotlink too came up wit HOTLINK YOUTH CLUB !

  1. 1 cent per sms to da same network
  2. 5 cents per sms to other network ...

how leh how leh ?!

hotlink's 5 cents per msg is makin half hearted ! haha ... howwwwwwwww !!!????

here are some links to compare this 2 package !!!

http://www.hotlinkyouthclub.com.my/modules/rates/rates_comparison.asp

or

http://www.digi.com.my/whatshot/promotions/dc/rate.do

give me some suggestion... any1 ???!!!! :(

5 FREAKIN piggys :P:

MetamoRPhOsis said...

digi campus is very nice 2 use.... u can try... get 2 num lo... keep ur hotlink n try digi...

Anonymous said...

get your dear to change to digi campus also loh... then both of you can send millions of SMS everyday for FREE for 4 years.. :)

Michelle said...

oooooohhhhhhhhh my god. la, use BOTH!

Angela said...

hahahaha ... u guys really left me some suggestion ! lol .. kenot use these 2 ! cuz i got my celcom summore !!! hahaha .. very mafan o me .. lol :P

Angela said...

aiyo .. but hor ... my dear minjiun dun wanna change cuz her bf usin maxis ! hahah ... i shall think bout it ! lol .. thanks ni way :)