CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

busy busy busy ..

arhhh .. da 3rd week of uni life is over .. left 11 weeks to go til i hav my 1 week holiday ...

gonna hav my mid term exam end of this month .... mati aku .. i dun really understand wat da lecturer taught ...

regretted takin foundation in management !!!!! cuz i hate accountin and maths !!!!!

and economics .. wat da hell !!!!! arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

but i got no choice !!! haizzzz ...


really busy these few days .... and i have no time to update my blog l.. every weekend i wil lik go and post a few blogs once ... haiz .. wat to do .. :( ...and here are my daily routine :


  • goin to class

  • goin back home 4 lunch

  • class again

  • doin tutorials at home

  • help my dad at his tuition centre

  • knockin my dad's leg

  • call my bie bie

  • sleep zzzzzzz

and this is how my days pass form mon to thurs ! boleh mati ! haiz .. but sumtimes i do go out wit my frens la ... on my off days ! lol ..


kinda stress la ... and tirin ...


and my dear minjiun had juz left 4 kl .. to continue her studies .. gonna miss her so so much ! haiz ..... no kaki to teman me study til late ! BORIN ! :(


this is wat i got 4 her ....



a bottle full of candies !!!! we used to be crazy over candies durin our secondary skul life ! haha .. to make us stay awake in class .. since she;s startin her classes .. i decided to giv her this ... and she likes it very much ! haha .. cute leh ..........

wil be very busy .. i guess my next next post gonne be done on next weekend ... haiz ...

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: