CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

MY CAR GOT " BANG"

shit man!!!! i was dam dam freakin angry !dammmm !! super suay !


i went to portuguese settlement last sunday wit my family ! and on tat day .. my dad called me to drive ! shit ! regretted ! and .. they were havin dunno wat carnival there and there were superbly many many humans and cars around ! i was lik .. wat da heck ... drive drive la .. no worries 4 me ...

mana tau .. i was dam freakin unlucky tat day ! i tel u ...

i was drivin along a small lane .. and there were bunch of ppl standin by da road side talkin ... den suddenly this gal stepped back in front of my car .. lucky i was goin slow .. den i honned her .. it juz like a short hon .. to giv her signal tat my car is comin .. 1 fren of hers ... a guy fren ... went lik ...

' WAT THE FUCK!! U CANT MOVE ARHHH .!!!! BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA ! "

shoutin outside my car to me ! wat the fuck ! is it wrong to hon sum1 there i might bang ! is her fault ! stupid asshole ! isk ! den i didnt giv a dam la .. and i went straight ... and finally we found a parkin space ... in between a white mercedes and a white satria !

dam .. i regretted ... :(

we went in and had our dinner ...

our dinner ...

me and mu aunty !

after eatin .. we went back to my car ... and i was lik ...

' wat the fuck !!! some idioctic fela hit my car and ran away !!!!! "

da ' ass ' of my car had pieces of paint gone ! and there were white marks on da scratches !!! it must be tat freakin big white mercedes!!!!! cuz my car was in front of him and by tat time .. tat stupid car was gone ! i was him ! i knew it !!!! my heart went like ... ' pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '

MY precious darlin car !!!! all bcuz of tat stupid bastard ! isk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is wat he did to my car ! dam bastard ! or bitch maybe ...


look at it !!!!! my car !! this was wat da stupid fela did ! dam u !

da bottom part ... look at it ... ' hati aku sakit sial ! '

i'm gonna curse tat freakin fela who hit my car !!!

' may ur car got bang ! and it wil worse than mine !!!! dam u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '

isk ! so pissed off !

2 FREAKIN piggys :P:

MetamoRPhOsis said...

remember his num plate nt??? if do, next time c d car again go scratch it!!!!!! HAHA!!!

Angela said...

hahaha .. no la ! i never go and record his car plate ! haiz !!!