CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

MY MOM'S 18TH DEATH ANNIVESSARY :(

6th July 1991
today is july 6th ... tat means is my mom's 18th death annivessary ... 20 days after my bday ... i hate today ...
my mom left me when i'm only 20 days old ! i nvr seen her b4 .. nor had i even spoken to her ... watever age i'm in .. equals to how many years my mom left us ...
headed to temple this mornin wit my dad to giv our prayers to my precious mom in heaven .. i told her i'm in uni now .. and hope tat she wil be protectin my sis tat wil be goin australia end of da year .. and to make sure our whole family is safe and sound ... and most importantly ... I LOVE HER ...
i hope she hears it .. and be proud of me :)
my mom passed away due to breast cancer ... so guys... use pink ribbons !
this is a sad day ... i wonder how was this day lik 18 years bak ? my mom sure did suffered from all da pain and stuff ...
and mom .. i'm 18 ! see how fast i grow :) i wil grow to make u proud ! i'll try my best !
TO MY MOST BEAUTIFUL MOM IN HEAVEN ....
I LOVE YOU ......

5 FREAKIN piggys :P:

Michelle said...

la.... :)

voon yeow said...

u seriously want make me cry lah:(haha.btw,be strong,she hears u for sure.:)and yea.'lala' sounded like a cheerleader.haha.u are supposed to be happy lah!we will always support you:)

Aaron Leo said...

I'm sure she's proud of you. =) My monent of silence for you ya.

Aaron Leo said...

moment* paiseh typo. and yea you made me cry la..x.x

Angela said...

hey u guyssssss .. i'm fine ! and i seriously made u guys cry ar ?!! omg ... haha :P .. thank u so so so much 4 ur support .. i'm ok ... no worries ...

and chelle .. yeah ? u called me? haha ...

voon yeow :
errrr ... y lala sounds lik cheerleader ? weird .. hahahaha :P