CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

ALL bout me and bie bie :)


WEDNESDAY 15/7/09

finally finally finally !!!!!!!!!!!

i got to eat my satay celup !!!!!! i felt lik eatin it soooo long time ago .. but .. no one wanna bring me !

at last ! wednesday my darlin brought meeee !! hahaha .. sedapppp !!! haha ..

love love love satay celup !!! yummy !!!!!

haha ..

i was soooo into my satay celup til i forgot to take all da b4 foto of my food ! hahahaha ... i onli remembered to take foto after i was done !!! hahahaha ... swt rite ?!

wat to doooo .... da satay celup stop me from takin foto of it ! not my my fault ! hahahaha :P


my satay celup sticks !!! 11 sticks ! plus da 1 stil in da pot ! haha ... could not stuff in anymore.. i wonder how 1 of my gal fren * u noe who u are * hahaha ! could stuff in 40 sticks and more !!!! hahaha :P


my bie bie's satay celup sticks !!! 21 sticks ! i wonder where all his food stuff in his stomach ! he makan like babi ! ooopsss ! sorry bie bie ! haha :P

my darlin at satay celup shop .. he didnt knew tat his foto was bein taken .. shhhh.. haha

after havin our dinner .. we went to dataran as usual ... watch PUBLIC ENEMIES!!!!

kinda borin to me ! haiz .. da movie was soooo dam freakin long ! i overslept sooo many times ! shhhh .. hahahaha :P ...

but .. jonny depp * how to spell his name again ? * haha .. is sooooooooooo hot !!! old but hot ! hahahaha ...

____________________________________________________________________________

THURSDAY - 16/7/09

darlin told me tat he ate 1 double super duper dam dam kao hot pedas fire burnin taiwan sausage days b4 at da old newton foodcourt ... i couldnt believe tat it was really tat hot .. haha ... i thought how hot can it be .. since i love chilli ! haha ...

manatau .. tat thursday nite.. my darlin tapao giv me tat freakin sausage ! and 2 boxes of da japanese ball thingie 4 me as supper ! haha ...

when i first look at da sausage .. oh my ! dam freakin red red redddd !! and i could smell da chilli !!!! i cut da thing into smaller pieces .. and gave it a try ...

oh my godddddddd !!! i regretted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was really really really dam freakin hot ! i can say is da most pedas- iest food i ever tasted ! dam !!!!! 1 small piece of da sausage made me drank half a bottle of my 1000 ml bottle .. is like 500 ml !!! tears were rollin down !!!! shit ! i tell u ! it is really really really dam dam dam hotttttttttttttt man !!!!!!

den i forced my baby to eat 1 wit me ! and he was reluctant to eat ! haha .. and in da end .. he did !! he drank lik 3 cups of water ! hahahaha .. dam funny ! both of us was lik jumpin behind in da kitchen .. haha ...

i tell u .. is like sooo hot and out of ur imagination!!!!

u guys shud go and giv it a try !!!! hahahahaha ...

and fyi .. i went to da toilet twice da next mornin wit a burnin feelin in my stomach ..and my ass was soooooo hot !! ahahaha .. shhh .. secret ! hhaha :P

look at it !!! look how red da thing was !!!! dam kao !


go giv it a try ! and tel me after tat bout how it tasted ! hahaha :P

2 FREAKIN piggys :P:

J.ying said...

La...dun sleep in cinema agian lah!!! Hahaha....

Angela said...

hahahahaahaha .. shhhhhhh .. :P