CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My eye went bengkak !!! oh no ~~~~

oh my oh my !!! last tuesday .. my eyes went bengkak again ! as usual ..


dunno y .. or accordin to da doctor i was allergic to sumthin ... maybe ..

everytime when da 'thing' is poppin out .. my eyes wil go lik sore .. den it turns red ... den i wil hav a weird feeling ...

last tuesday i had 6 hours lecture actually ... til da 3rd hour .. i felt sumthin wrong .. and i asked vinitha to check out my eyes !!!! small small biji is lik comin out ! as if i was stung by sum insect of sumthin ... i cant even look up cuz of da soreness ... stupid ! i cant concentrate in class at all !

after da 4th hour of business maths .. i ran to da toilet to look at my eyes !!

oh my god ! it was da freakin sore ! and dam dam bengkak and red and ugly !!! i cant even open my eyes properly !!! shit ! i was thinkin tat i wil be havin another 2 hours of english class ...

and in da end .. i decided not to go ... i really felt so uncomfortable ! and sick !!! actually i was kinda afraid to ponteng my english class ... mdm.aida was gonna teach essay writtng tat day !!! oh no !! i was afriad tat i wil be barred from exam !! haha .. i noe wont la.. but .... haizzzzzzz ...

and u noe wat .. from my class to da car park it was sooo dam freakin far ! i need 2 pass by soooooooo many ppl !!!! so embarrase ! i kept lookin down when i walk ! oh my god !

went to da doctor after tat ... called him to get me a mc .. hope it helps ! haha. ..

til today .. my eyes hv not really recoverd ! i got one superbly small single eyelid eyes on my right .. and triple eyelid on da left ! oh my ! imagine !!!!!! see my b4 and after pic ! haha .. not much of a diff from foto actually ...

BEFORE



I miss by normal eyes ! haizzzz.. now i hv to used my fringe to cover my left eyes !!!


and now .. i present to u .. my latest foto of my eyes !


take a deepppppp breath !!!


dun be shocked !


even if u do ... stay calm !!!


haha ...


this is how i look now ! ugly :(


AFTER




scary huh !!! haha... i look sooo weird ! lol ... haiz ... scary huh ?!!! dun even noe when da thing wil be back to normal ...

plz have a closer look !!


ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! aliennnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!

:(

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: