CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

P - R - E - S - E - N - T

AND NOW I PRESENT TO U ... DA ONE AND ONLY ...



Look at thissss cowwww !!!! soooo cute huh ??!!! i knew it i knew it !!!


haha .. i fell in love wit it da first time i saw this cow !!!! like it so so so so muchhhh !!!


me and minjiun got this cow for swee khee aka MISS MALAYSIA for her 18th bday !!!


i was so afraid tat she mite not lik it .. cuz she's not really into soft toys .. but i heard tat she lik it alot !!!! so proud of me :) haha ...


actually i chose this present with my bie bie ... i really like it when i saw it .. it was dam cute man ! look at those innocent eyes ! hahahaha .. da cow was like shouting :


" buy me ! buy me !!! "


haha .. den my darlin said .. u lik ar .. den i buy 4 u la ... haha .. i was half hearted cuz i'm figurin out where to place my toys ... i've got toooo many !! haha ... den in da end .. i could not resist myself ! haha .. too cute rite?!!!


so i ended up buyin 2 of da same cow tat day ... lol ...


and u noe wat i named after it ??!!!


COWBIE !!!!!!!


hahahahahaha .. get wat it stands for ...


cow stands for COW


Bie stands for my darlin cuz he got it 4 me !


hahaha .. crazy me :) my dear minjiun said tat as if me and sweekhee is a couple cuz we both havin da same toy cow ! hahahaha .. swt ! but ok wat ... i love it !!!!!!!!!

ME AND COWBIE ! HAHAHAHA :p

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: