CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Me Siniging at Discovery Cafe

yeah yeah !!! i got thru da audition tat day in MMU !!!

and i had the opportunity to sing at Discovery Cafe !!! haha !

so happy ! it's been lik my biggest dream to sing in front of the audience .. listenin ppl clappin 4 u .. the feelin is juz so wonderful !

i may not be tat good , but i stil love performin on stage :)

Hope i wil hav da chance again !!!!

here are some of the photos of me on stage !

part of video of me singing wil be uploaded soon ! haha XP



i sang TAKE A BOW & THE CLIMB !

lol .. really had a great time there !!!

Special thanks to all these ppl who went there to support me ! love u guys !

  • my family !!! * oh my my dad was there too ! hope he was proud wit me :) *
  • jieying
  • chelle
  • qian
  • fuiyeng
  • pei kin

thanku soooooo much 4 bein there 4 me :)

hope i didnt brin u guys down :/

when wil be the next time ???!!!!!

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: