CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hunting Food In Muar !

last last sunday the ladies of the family had a trip to Muar Hunting for food ! haha XP


we've planned this for quite awhile d and we finally had our trip there !

so much fun ! so much yummy food ! haha ! eat til i fat !

we were like buying food nonstop the minute we reach there ! lol Xp

here's are some of the photos !

Muar !
i've no idea wat am i doin ... haha XP

First stop :- My bubble Shop !

their unique pop pop thingy ! so nice ! da thing juz pop when it reaches ur mouth ! haha Xp seriously !
pop boba ! yummy yummy !

me ordering !

2nd Stop : the Fried Oyster Stall !

seeeeee ... how many eggs the uncle use !
look how huge at the oysters !

so yummy o !!!!!!!!!

3rd Stop : Duck Riceeeeeeeee !

this is not as nice as i expected :/

4th Stop : Otak Otak !!!!!!!!

orderin my otak otak !

we bought 80 sticks of otak otak ! hahahahahah XP of cuz some is for my baby's family la ! lol ...

5th Stop : Lemon Juice !

me and my lemon juice !

Done with food hunting !

Camwhore Moments !



More photos in my facebook !

after huntin all the yummy licious food in Muar .. we headed bak home! haha ...

we were eating the otak otak and drinkin our drinks ...

SUDDENLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

......................................................

.......................................

.......................

.............

I SAW THIS IN MY SISTER'S DRINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! a fly in my sister's drink !!!! luckily we didnt swallow it down !! so yucky man !!!!

so disgustin mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!! gosh !!!!

p/s : guys ! next time check ur drink b4 u even have a sip of it ! ewww !!!!

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: