CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Latest update on my LASAGNA !

After sweating so much swt .. tryin my best to cook the best lasagna i ever made ... goin thru da process ...


yeah yeah ! this time it was successful !!!!!!

though it doesnt looks lik da ones in da restaurant ...but it definately turn out to be yummy !!!! haahhaha XP

Process of makin Lasagna
i noe i noe ! it supposed to be square .. i have no idea y it rutn out to be lik " mian fen gao " hahaha XP
minced chicken

secret recipe ! haha ...

Lasagna b4 bein placed in the oven ...

looks alike with da one b4 ... lol ...

and now ... let me show u .. my latest version of LASAGNA !!!!!!

hahahahah !

yummy isnt it ?! hahaaha Xp doesnt look much of a difference wit the 1 b4 cookin ! lol
at least it is edible Xp
hahaha ! GOOD !
looks like fried kuey teow with tomato puree .. haha XP

hahaha .. done wit my yummy licious Lasagna ! XP

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: