CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bie Bie's Brother Wedding Day !!!

Congratulation to the newly weds :)

it was a big day last Saturday ! although i'm not the wan gettin married * swt* but i was super nervous tat day ! lol ! for havin the chance to meet bie bie's relatives and frens ! it was my huge day too ! haha ! i've been lookin forward for tat day since FOREVER ! i wanna show the best of me :)

but ... luck was not on my side ... u wanna noe y ??? my eye went BENGKAK again !!!! and it was lik super Bengkak !!!!!! DAMN !!!!!!! and i guess bie bie's relatives hav the first impression of me being " the bengkak eye gal ! " hahahaha....

everythin goes on well tat day xcept for my eyes la ..bieie's cousin and all are really nice person ! glad to noe them ni way .. lol !

ok .. lets start with the weddin and stop bout me ! :P

i've been figurin out wat to buy wat to giv to bie bie's bro and his wife ! i was lik ... " no way that i wil giv them angpow ! so weird leh .. " ... lol ... almost cracked my head figurin out ! in the end ! i've got an idea ! sumthin from JONKER !!!!!!! cute and meaningful :)
this is wat i got 4 the couple !
so cute huh ?!!!!!! Dennis LOVE CY ! but mahal ! :( haha ...

so cute til bei tahan ! hahahaha Xp chubby chubby !

ok stop wit all my craps !

In the Morning .... i was supposed to reach bie bie's house b4 7am but i woke up at 6.50 ! lol ... dam ! i cant follow them to pick up the bride ...

It was 11am den ! the bride reaches their home ! haha ! so excited ! wit the " pii pooo pii poooooo " !

bie bie's lil bro had to open the door for the bride ! so cute !
while bie bie's parents were praying ....
the newly weds !
tea ceremony time after tat !
Family Photo
bie bie always dun lik to smile :(

awhhhh .. so cute the lil boy ! :)

haiz .,.. da foto of me in is not wit me !!! :(

the weddin car ! so nice !

so cute huh !!!??

Next time when i get married ... i wan it to be a couple pig ! hahahahha !! sure dam cute wan leh ! lol ...

The Weddin Dinner !

my eyes was so dam bengkak til i hav this super small single layered eye ! lucky 4 me .. JIEYING was there to save me ! haahaaha XP ! i borrowed her double eyelid sticker ! and it saved my day ! literally .. lol..

and i looked lik THIS ! kinda weird i feel .. haha ...

i looked weird rite... haha ... i feel it doesnt look lik me .. haha XP

ok bak to da weddin dinner !

i was da one keeping the angpow and da 1 helpin with da signature book ! i was lik so excited ! haha ...dunno y ! lol ...

Photo of me wit the bride =D
the cameraman didnt realize his finger was blockin the lense :/ ! and look at my eyes ! so weird man ! LOL !

on the red carpet ! look at da lil flower gal .. so adorable !


when they walk their way into the restaurant .. awhhh .. soooo sweettt !

i tried to upload the video .. but it take ages ! after 2 hrs .. stil not uploaded yet !!! so i gave up ! lol

first dish of the day !


cuttin the weddin cake
yammmm senggggggg !!! lol !

yam seng - ing ! hahahaXP

i was busy the other half on the nite .. helpin around .. so didnt take much of photos ! i even forgot to take photo wit bie bie ! haiz ....

ni way .. really had a great time tat day .. meetin soooo many ppl ! bie bie's grandpa , aunties , uncles , cousins and all .. i felt so lucky ! :)

rite here .. i wanna wish congrats to bie bie's bro and sis-in law ! may u guys be happily together forever ! and i cant wait to see a new born baby ! haha XP

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: