CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Havin Class tomoro ... BORIN !!!

it's gonna be monday again ! haiz ... tat means class again ...

and tuesday is comin !!! shit ! i hate tuesday ! my freakin time table is soooooooo dam dam packed ! 6 hours of lecture .. omg ! i can barely open my eyes .. and wat da lecturer thought was enterin from da rite ear and comin out from da left ear ....

time passsssses by soooo fast ! i was hopin my uni life wil start earlier last time .. but now .. how much i wish i was stil in my holiday .. wakin up at 12 pm .. haiz .. i miss those days .... :(

i wil be havin econs , eng and business maths tomoro ! borinnnnnnnnnnnnn ! this cause me to run from one buildin to another buildin ! boleh mati ! y muz all da buildin be so far ???

but this week .. it's gonna be ok !!! hehe .. cuz my darlin gonna work in mmu for their AXIS promotion from mon to thursday ! so i can see him everyday 4 lunch ! hehehehehe .. kinda excited ! cant wait to see him ! * cheeky cheeky* hehe ... :P

oh ya ! beside classes tomoro .. i had to help my dad at nite ! i will be dam exhausted ! tired ! and maybe half dead ! cant wait 4 da clubs and sports booth to be put up ! so i can join many many societies and clubs tat i inteded too ! haha .. crazy huh ! lol ...

ok ... gonna end my stupid blog ! signin off ! gonna head 4 my bed ! and my piggies are waitin 4 me ! havin class tomoro at 11 am ... til 4 pm wit break in da middle la of cuz !

good nite everybody !
sleep tide and dream of me :)

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: