CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Birthday Surprises for me :)

Special shoutout to :

  • biebie
  • minjiun
  • michelle
  • jieying
  • sweekhee
  • siausyin
  • vinitha
  • weiqian
  • junyang
  • shaemaine
  • junyuen
  • and all my other frens

thank you u guys 4 givin me da best bday ever ! hehe .. thank u 4 all da surprises and da preparation 4 everythin :)

this year i had 2 bday surprises from my 2 gangs of kawan ! soooo surprised ! haha ...
1st birthday surprise

first was on 6th june ! haha .. thanks to jiun , sk and ss .. i suspected sumthin tho .. haha .. cz they were all talkin like in da 'hinttin' way .. haha... but at first i didnt suspect at all .. they said it was lik a small reunion b4 every1 leaves for furtherin their study ! but .. haha ... i didnt realize tat they brought a cake up my car and everythin ! lol .. den we went to island red cafe !

this is da cake tat they made 4 me ! all handmade ! da yummy cheese cake :) !

wat a nice bday cheese cake :) look how cute it was !

me posin wit my first bday cake :)

thanks to this bunch of ppl ~
me cuttin my cakeus in da car as usual


2ND BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

this time it was on da 9th june ! that day was supposedly be out 'sitt club' reuion tat we plan to have every month on da 9th ! this surprise really gave me a shock ! i didnt suspect anythin at all ! and i mean NOTHIN !!!!
lol .. as usual all of us wil be lepakin round dataran .. walkin and walkin ... den we plan to go amigo every tat ... i thought we were juz headin there 4 dinner and chit chatin 4 our gatherin .. i seriously nvr thought of anythin ! they did it very well this time ! hahahaahahah :P ...
when all of us are sittin down at amigo .. i saw chelle holdin her fon and went out of amigo ... i thought she was talkin on da fon tat it was too noisy inside .. den vinintha walked out .. y didnt i suspect anythin ?? weird .. den jieying's turn .. she said she wanted to take da tea leaf 4 qian .. i wanted to accompony her and she said no nid .. and i still didnt suspect anythin ! haha .. weird ...
suddenly .. everyone started singing happy birthday song to me ~ and u noe wat ??!!! i saw my bie bie at da entrance of amigo holdin a huge cake in his hand !!! he told me he was workin tat day so i really am surprised to see him !!!! so excited !!!! den everyone start givin me bday present ! so sweet of them ! haha ... thanks thanks thanks ! i was really surprised and i was goin like speechless man !!!!! they were hidin da bday present in da boot ! y didnt i noe ?hhahaha .. really thank u soooo much guys !!!! :)

my 2nd bday cake this year :)me cuttin my bday cake :)me + bie bie + bday cakebirthday present from them !


3rd bday surprise


my 3rd bday surprisewas from my aunty ! haha .. she onli got me a slice of cake from secret recipe .. but it was enuf tho ! da cake was superb ! sedap i tel u !! this is da white chocolate wallnut sumthin cake !


done ! thank u guys !

2 FREAKIN piggys :P:

MetamoRPhOsis said...

U r so so lucky!!! 3 different cakes.. haha!!! fun!

Angela said...

hahaha .. all thanks to them :)