CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day ----- NOT !!!!!!

ok .. i guess u wil find me weird .... but hey .. i got my reason y ...

errrrr .. i dun like father's day either .... lucky 4 me ... i got a dad to celebrate wit ... but ... haiz ...

4 da past 18 years .. father's day seems lik nothin to me .. i'm not even lookin forward 2 father's day ! i dun lik father's day ... wanna noe y ?

since i was small .. my sis and i were not close to my dad .. i mean .. AT ALL !!! whenever he's around .. u wont be seein us around in da house ... i seldom talk to him ... i dun like talkin to him .. in fact ... when i talk to him .. i feel like i'm talkin to a stranger ! really ... he's a stranger to me! each time when i talk to him ... i'll think on and on again ... everytime when i speak to him ... he replied me as if he was scoldin me wit he's high tone ! i hate it !!! really hate it !!!! y couldnt he talk to me nicely ??? i juz dun understand ! he was always talkin bad stuff about us ... always negative ... to his fren , our relatives ... nothin good bout us ! this often made me loose my self confidence .. i'm always thought tat ... am i a spoiled brat ? am i really tat useless ? am i really tat stupid ? am i really hopeless ? am i really ugly ???? he used to cal me ugly ... tat's y i always think tat i'm ugly ... y ?? i juz dun understand ! cant he treat me better ?!

many ppl thought tat my dad is cool .. he's different in tuition , he is different at home ... at home he doesnt speak much .. and always wit tat face ... tat fierce face .... i juz duno y ..y ? can u tell me ... all of my frens thought tat i was so lucky to have him as my dad ... but they really dunno how i felt ...seriosly .. i've been helpin around my dad at his tuition centre after form 5 ... and now .. i've started my uni life... life is kinda hectic .. we my class monday to thursday and stuff ... it's tirin ... but he stil wanted me to help him at his tuition centre ... i juz wan a break .. i nid to rest ... durin weekend and stuff ...i got my own things to do .. but noooooo .. now .. it's end of da month ... most of da student had paid their tuition fee .. and he asked me juz now .. ' tomoro u got no lecture rite? den u muz go my tuition centre , i wont give u off !" gosh ! i really wanna rest ... i noe .. goin there , i dun really do much .. but i hate goin there ! sittin down doin nothin .. i juz cant sit down and do nothin !!!! haiz ...

father's day .. tomoro is father's day ... nothin special to me ... it wil be lik a normal day ... i've got a present 4 him ... i shared wit my sis .. but i dun even have da urge to giv him .. since last time .. when i gave him present .. he wil go lik ' urm ' in a deep serious voice .. tat's all !!! nothin near to thank u !

i'm always envy my fren's dad ... their dad wil talk to them nicely and good stuff bout them .. they can even joke around .. and laugh together .. da chance of me laughin wit my dad ... wil be one in a million .. seriously i tel u ... to tel u da truth .. nvr in my life .. i told him ' i love u dad ' ... not even once ! i wish to .. but i juz cant ! he nvr told me too .. maybe when i was stil a baby .. y ? is it soo hard ?all he do is scold scold scold ! y y y ??!!!! arhhhhhhhh ! so .. to me it wil not be a happy father's day tomoro ... it wil be happy normal day !

thanks guys 4 readin wat i've been keepin in my heart ...
and ..

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!!!!

2 FREAKIN piggys :P:

Chelle said...

la oh la, u still hav us... n YONG :)

Angela said...

hehehe .. thank u :)