CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday to me !!!!!

finally i turn 18!! i mean ... i;m 18 !!!! clubbin here i come !!!! haha ..

and yeah .. i started uni life... kinda pack wit all da class .. especially on tuesday !!!! haiz ..

this year my bday fall on tuesday ! i had to wait after class ni i got to celebrate my bday wit my darlin !


we went to dataran again .. we were figurin wat to eat 4 dinner ... in da end we chose WONG KOK CHAR CHAN TENG !

i was orderin my food when i saw on da menu ' free milk tea on birthdays " .. so i told da waiter tat it was my bday can i have tat 4 free ???!! and he said YES !!! haha .. i thought it was a normal size of milk tea ... but .. mana tau when da waiter brought out .. omg !!! it was dam dam dam huge man ! i was figurin how are we gonna finish this ! look at da size of da cup !

i compared da cup wit my finger ! look how huge it was ! it was free tho !

da cup and my camera pouch ..

da cup and my darlin's hp ..

wat a huge cup huh ! haha .. i wanted to steal it !! hahahahaha .. it was soooo dam cute ! this was da biggest cup of milk tea i ever had !!!! omg !

me and bie bie drinkin da milk tea :)

me and mycup of milk tea :)




















my baked cheese rice wit chicken chop wit mushroom sauce and bie bie's baked cheese and seafood rice ! sedap :P

after eatin . .. bie bie ate his dessert .. it was called 'the double agent ' .. he was eatin eatin .. den suddenly he felt sumthin hard in the mouth ... and he thought it was part of da jellly tat was stil frozen or sumthin .. he tried and bite and he even licked the thing !! omg .. den da supposedly 'jelly' stuck in his teeth ! quickly he threw out da thing from his mouth .. and guess wat was tat stuckin in his mouth in his dessert ??!!!

A FINGERNAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg omg !! we were sooooooooooo disgusted !!!!! we called da waiter and told him! da manager wanted to replace anew bowl for darlin .. but he didnt wan .. so she gave us a 10% discount ... and u noe wat ... da tax was 10% too ! eventually there were no discount !

this was da double agent !! ewwwwwwwwwwwww !

den we went and watch DRAG ME TO HELL !!!! nice leh !!!! not tat scary la .. but da demon lik kept gettin out suddenly to scare us ! and i gt shocked many many times ! hahha ...

after da show .. we rushed back to darlin's house to cut my bday cake ! lucky when we reached home it was b4 12 ! stil sempat lor ... haha ... my darlin took out da cake wit da '24k gold powder' sprinkled on da cake ! haha .. den his mom and dad came and sing bday song together ! hehe .. so happy ! and his mom gave ma angpow ! heheehehehe ...

look at da cake darlin bought 4 me ~ so cute !!!!!

my chocolate banana and coffee cream cake ! nice !
me and bie bie eatin da bday cake !
me and my baby !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: