CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WHY ? to my sis ...

why are u sayin this ? i dun even understand ...

y did u say u dun feel important to us ? dun care bout pa ...

u are my onli sis .. and u're sooo important to me ! i dunno wat happen to u recently bout ur jobs ... but .. i'm really sad when u say.. u're not important to us ... y ?? would u say this ??

sumtimes i juz feel i'm da one not important to u .. i feel tat u're irritated when i'm around .. remember when i said tat i wanna move to kl and live wit u ?? u said u dun wan ... do u noe how my heart feels ? it hurts to hear my sis sayin tat ... how much i wish u could stay here in melaka .. do u even noe tat ?

yeah .. i admit... i cried tat time when u left 4 kl ... cuz i felt soooo freakin lonely here ! each time when u're comin back ... i'm sooo excited .. but u doesnt seems to have much time at home ...

i noe ... u've been facin a lot of difficulties and insecure bout ur job and everythin ... i'm no longer tat little sis u had .. i've grown .. i understands ... but who even cares ...

i shud ask ... am i important to u ?? u seldom call home ... and popo always ring me up to see whether u came back not ... dun u feel tat u're important to her ?

wat ever your problem is .. which maybe i wont understand ... i wanna let u noe tat .. u're really really important to me ! i love bein ur little sis ... and i noe tat u're stronger tat wat u think ... i noe u can ... u can go thru all these .. and i believe 1 day u wil reach ur goal ... and show to pa tat u can .!!! cuz .. 1 day .. i wil show him tat i can too !!

i love u sis ! :)

and it's 2.30 am !! u're makin me cry :( i hate u ! lol

12 FREAKIN piggys :P:

` said...

i've been directed frm ur sis post to your blogsite..

waaaaa...so mushy mushy...ur words so touched...im sure ur sis will sob too...

apa ni...sisters also wana say who's important n who's not...

angela, im sure u are important to her...i mean u're her only sis also right...her remarks abt not wanting u 2 stay with her, im sure it doesnt mean anything harsh...

sometimes we dont need to tell the other person how much we love her/him to show our love...

well, i might not know your sis as well as u do, but im positive that u ARE important to her..

she's just in dilemma cuz of mid-life crisis...thats all...(p/s : she's liek that frm time to time...like PMS! ahhahaha)

so, ONG SISTERS...dont cry here n there lahhh....c'mon...(i dont have a sis who can cry for me!!) *sob*

Stella said...

girl girllllllllllllll

lol.

sampat poh.

u can stay my house! but living room ok? :p

and kenot bring yong k? wait he hide in my toilet coz sked of me.

jor, why 2.30 nochet sleep? sumore cry den lol. pengsan. kenot decide wanna cry or lol ah?:p

okok i love u too! :D

Stella said...

erm.. ONG sisters sounds like soong sisters. dramatic.]

lol

Angela said...

che che .. haha ... did i really made u cry ?? muahahahah ... :P ... i dun care !! i wan brin yong ! he can hide behind me .. no worries ... lol .. so u wont be seein him in da toilet hidin ! lol ..

errrr .. i decided to " lol " haha ...

to amelia ..
haha .. thank 4 readin it any way .. didnt thought sumone else would even read this .. :) ... i noe .. my sis dun mean anythin harsh .. but sumtime .. her not wantin to hurt me on purpose .. does hurt me alot ... she doesnt noe it ... and .. she started everythin !! lol ...
by da way ... thanks 4 ur comment bout this ... appreciate it a lot ...

thanks 4 bein such a great fren of my sis !help me to look after her ! :)

Vince said...

Hey Angela,

I also got directed from your sis post. You probably only know me from what your sis said about me (or maybe you don't) hehe.

Amelia is right, you are important to your sis. I'm sure you know when your sis gets emo she can get a little dum dum hahaha. Just like a nickname one of my friend gave her :P. Her brain doesn't work very well when shes really emo. Also she gets 10 times more violent when she is emo. If I get RM1 for everytime she pinch or whack me, I'd be a millionaire by now LOL!

Don't worry, your sis is fine lah. And Amelia is right, don't think she meant anything harsh when she said she doesn't want you to stay with her, in fact, it's probably because there's just not enough space in her room. It's already VERY WELL OCCUPIED, and I'm not even referring to a certain real life someone :P.

Stella said...

vince khoo bo do. u shud be grateful that u're being whacked by me coz not eerybody gets whacking from me! X(

angela.. u started!!!!!

Angela said...

to vince ...

haha .. i noe how u feel .. bein whacked by my sis .. not only u ... i'm worse ... my sis not only beat me .. she bites me !!!! i can say .. everytime she sees me ... so .. next time cal her to pay u each time she whacks u .. lol ...

i'm not saying i wanna stay in da same room wit her ... is da same house ... and tat is when she's livin her old place .. bigger house ... :) ..

and i hope she wil be fine ... if not... susah la u guys ... :P


che che ... is u!!! :P

Vince said...

Seriously though, can I be one of those who DON'T get whacked by you?

So?


*Sigh* Guess not eh?

Vince said...

To Angela,

Wah, bite some more!! Lucky I don't need to go through THAT LOL! I think only 2 person's entitled to being bitten by your sis, you and erm... you know who la.

And just for the sake of helping your little sis,

Che, it is you!!! (whatever that's for)

Angela said...

yeah .... i noe who ...:)..

haha ...

thanks 4 helping !

` said...

see...so many ppl care for u, lat...so angela, no need so worry lah...alot of ppl care for her than she actually realized...

bite bite...bite like you're edward culllen...hahaha

Angela said...

lol ... hope she really realised tat ... :)