CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

crAzzzzzzZZZZzzzY dAaaaaAAAys !!!!

it's been a while since i update my blog .. there's been some stupid prob wit my blog due to my stupidity ! haha .....



when was it ... ermmmm ... oh ya .. last wednesday went SHOPPIN wit my dear MINJIUN ! haha ... to get a dress 4 yong's annual dinner tat was held yesterday ... we went all round lookin 4 dresses ... i'm one of the choosy kind ... so .. it took me da whole day to get a dress ! lol .. so these are the pics tat we took durin tat day of shoppin :)







SCARY PICHAAAAAAAA

* more fotos gonna be uploaded on frenster ! :)


******************** TADAH !!! ******************************


THIS IS WAT I ENDED Up BUYIN ! :)

MY DRESS from nichii !



my sandals from nose


LOVE IT LOVE IT ! :)

AXIS'S ANNUAL DINNER 2009

was in a hurry .. cant take a nicer pic of myself :(




the decoratin thingie was like dammmm nice man !! lol

yellow + blue :)

nice expensive light they had !

AH KUA show !!! * the dreamgirls *

there was like tons and tons of ah kua show last nite man !!!! oh my god !!!! hahaha .. it was like dammmm funny ... juz cant stop laughin when i was lookin at it ... some were singin teresa teng's old song ... da * singer * was supposedly from " taiwan " hahah .... den they were like doin dirty dances !! oh my god man !!!and oh yeah .. one of them did mention tat they had 2 fish ball and one hotdog !!!!! i was like ... wat da **** .. hahaha





oh my god !! see wat they are doin man !!!

and this mornin .. me and yong went to batu berendam's kfc to have our breakfast ! lol .. we tried the new flava roast thingie ... da chicken in da advertisement look damn big man .. but let's see wat i got ! :(

this is how da chicken looks like b4 i ate.. dam small huh ?? lol .... da taste was actually ok ni la .. not as nice as i was expected ....

the end of crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dayssssssssssssss ! :)

5 FREAKIN piggys :P:

Dwasquedbirdo said...

HAHA! thanks SO much dear for the photos! haha.. MUAXSSSSSS! xxxxx love you :)

Dwasquedbirdo said...

aiyak! why i pulak anonymous? LOL.
XD

Angela said...

swt la u dear ! y u anonymmous ? hahaha

Lyn said...

wow wow wow...
i also wan to eat le ... T.T

Angela said...

haha .. yuen .. go eat la ... batu berendam wan got .. hahaa