CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

WAT DA F**k ????!!!!!! ISKKK !!!!

i was like goin .... WAT ???!!!!!! wat da hell man !!!!

i missed my darlin's performance cuz of this ???????omg !!!!

i wassss soooooooooo dam dam dam dam dam bloody pissed off man !!

i wasss soooo irritated there ! so dam digusted !!! arhhhhh !!!!!!!

i see there were all uncle and aunty there .. maybe a few little kids .. and a few teenagers !! :(

my dad and i reached there around 7.30 ... but it stated on da envelop to be there at 7 .. lucky we were late !!! cuz da food take ages to be served man !!!! unitl 8 ++ onli da food came !!! and my bie bie's gonna perform at 8.30 !! this make me totally have no chance to reach there and be there 4 my bie bie man !!!! isk !!!!!

da food totaly sucks !!!!! slow .. and tasteless !!! my dad paid 40 bucks 4 each of us 4 tat ??

and u noe wat ?? instead of listenin to my bie bie and his band .. u noe wat they had there 4 performance ?????
OLD UNCLE AND AUNTY singin some oldddddd hokkien song which i totally dun understand !!!
and it was dammmm freakin irritatin !!! cuz da bloody mic was dam freakin loud ! and plus their voice are sooo dam sharp !!! omg !!!! i was listenin to tat instead of songs from ATM !!! wat da hell !!!!
dammmm bloody irritatin !!!!

lookin at da clock tic-toc tic-toc ... my god !! 8.40 d !! shit !!! i really hav to missed my bie bie's performance ..

supposedly da dinner is for some datuk ( GOD) or temple or sumthing which i dunno ...
i dunno even noe i went there to eat 4 wat !!!

u noe wat ??? i thought all da food is gonna be vegetarian .,.. cuz of ' datuk' rite ???
but there were fried chicken rojak , steam fish ..... my god !!! taste horrible man!!!!
and there were alcohol everywhere... seriously everywhere !!!!! is like sum kind of weddin dinner ...
there's even ppl offerin to buy magnum 4d ... wat da hell !!!!!!????
and ... some stupid fela were smokin inside da skul hall man !!!!!!!!!
my hair was dam freakin smelly after tat due to all these stupid act of ppl !!!!

my god ... u cant imagine how time pass sooooo slow !!!!

my dad and i was dam bored there ... so we decided to leave b4 da thing was over .... thank god ...
as i was walikin towards da car rite .. u noe wat ?? i saw a man standin beside da drain in da skul .... almost gonna pee man!!!! omg !! lucky 4 me .. he saw us walkin by .. he turned !! i wouldnt wanna see his freakin **** !!! oh my god !!! so disgustin !!!!!!!!!!!!

seriouly ... i ammmm soooooo pissed off !!!! i get all these ... instead of seein my bie bie !!!! my god !!!!!! arhhhhh!!!!

so.... conclusin ... I DIDNT MAKE IT TO MY BIE BIE'S PERFORMANCE !!!!!! ARHHHHH!!!!! ISSKKKKK !!!!!

errrrr .. to my bie bie ... if U read this darlin ...

bie bie !! now .. u believe i cant make it to ur performance .. haiz :( .. u thought i was bluffin u cuz i once did when u perform at ijc .. haha ... and i noe u sure performed dam well juz now ... i can sense ... usin my sixth sense ! haha ... and i'm sorry tat i cant make it ... i wil make it to all da next peformance u wil be havin next time ! i promise !!! i'm so proud of u bie bie !! love u !!!





til now .. i ammmm stil dam freakin angry , pissed off , disgusted , irritated ..... no words can describe my feelin!

chao !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: