CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I need a lil' bit more of freedom !!!! :(

seriously .. i need a bit more of freedom !!!!

u noe y ?????

cuz ................... tomoro my bie bie's gonna perform at DATARAN PAHLAWAN .... and i cant make it.... :( ... i was seriously dam dam dam dam disappointed ... as i really really wanna see him perform and be there to support him .. and let him noe tat i care 4 him ....

he was really dam excited wit it .. i can see it ... he really didint perform very long since last year in ijc ... tat was wayyyyy dam long ago ... i love seein him perform on stage.. when he's sooo serious wit his electric guitar and all ...

noe y i cant make it ????

cuz my dad gonna brin me to dunno wat datuk dinner !!!! arhhhhhh !!!! i wanna see my bie bie perform more than anythin !!!! how much i wish i could tell him tat i dun wanna go ... haiz ... this prob had really bothered me aaaaa lot ... i was thinkin ways of ways tat i can be there after da dinner !! but wat i'm afraid is .... tat wil be a dinner where they serve da dish one by one and one by one ... this wil take ages man !!!! how much i pray it is a buffet !!! after finish eatin can chao !! bie bie gonna perform at 8.30 .. which i think i really cant make it !!!

i wan juz a lil' bit more freedom here ... so tat i can be there for him ... :(

i wanna tel my bie bie tat i'm sorry i cant make it .. i wil try my best to be there wat ever it takes me ... after da dinner i mean .. sorry i cant say no to my dad ... or he would kill me ... literally ... haiz ... tat no matter where i am ... i wil be supportin him a lot ... and bie bie ... perform da best of u !!! i'm soooo proud of u !!!

hey guys ... when u're readin this .. i would like u to be part of me and head 4 dataran pahlawan to take my part to support MR. YONG KOK HAO ... perform !! it will be a really good performan... i noe it ...

venue : DATARAN PAHLAWAN ( carrefour side)
time : 8.30 p.m. ( this is da time my bie bie gonna perform .. head there earlier if u wanna catch da other bands perform )
fee : free :)

and .. remember ... my bie bie is in da band AUTUMN TO MIDNIGHTS !!!!

SOOOOO .. GOGOGO !!!

AUTUMN TO MIDNIGHTS !!!

U ROCK ! :p

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: