CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nadeje !

it's November ! yeah !! time for nadeje !


we went there around 9pm tat day ! sooo late ! all da crepes sudah habis .. except for the original flavour and white chocolate cheese cake !
so sad.. i wanna eat da layer by layer cake so badly !!! :(

in the end bie bie say eat da cheese cake ... den ok lor ...

not fair ! means this is not counted as my crepes for this month ! haha !

but it tasted great too ! sedap i tel u ! haha ...

here's da white cocolate cheese cake

my camera went dead tat day ! so had to use my lousy hp camera :(

me at nadeje
bie bie and his weird drink ! it taste lik body wash !! hahahah .. weirdddd ...
drink drink drink !

i told u so ! it tasted so yucky ! i feel tat i was drinkin soap water man ! haha ...

ni way ! cant wait for next moth again ! haha ... i bet the workers in da shop wil recognise us ! hahaha ...

xoxo ,

me !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: