CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

091109 !!! de'10's gatherin and Fui Yeng's bday surprise !

091109 !!!

we had soooooooo much fun ! i'll nvr forget tat day man !

as soon as we were done wit our videos .. we had a gatherin at Dreambox ! to celebrate ! and celebrate fuiyeng's bday !

haha ... u hav no idea wat happen tat nite man ! haha ...

there's 12 of us .. so we had a big room ! i was sooo excited when i got in u noe ! i've nvr been into such a big room b4 ! there's a projector as da screen and a private toilet in da room !! so cool man !!! seems like i'm da jakun ! haha ..

we were all jumping , dancing and singing around ! first time goin out wit them and i had soooooo much fun ! these ppl are crazy man ! hahahahaha ...
on da way to dreambox
me and jiamin
yuen peng , jia min and me
my ex in da video and papa ! hahaha
busy busy
our own private toilet ! haha
oh my ! sexy ass ! hahahaha

me and 2 hui ying ...



me , julie biscuit and qianqi

yuen peng , jiamin , qianqi , me and julie's piku

as we were singing ... lalala ~ da worker came in wit a cake for Fuiyeng !! haah .. she looked so surprised ! haha .. hope she really did !

birthday gal :)
me and the bday gal posin wit da cake :)
me , erica , bday gal and qing wei
da gals ! haha ..
lalalalal~~

Photos of me and my fren :)

me and jiamin
me and hui yeng !
me and jing wei
me and bday gal !

me and zhiyeeeeeeeeeeee

me and nicholas actin cute ! haha
me and papa !

Group Photos !
the cast from the video
serious .......... hmmm ...
every1 stil muka serious je ...

yeahhh !! done wit our videooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! i cant wait for it to be all done !!!!! haha !!!

love this bunch of ppl :)

more fotos on facebook :)

we sang til 1 somthin on tat day .. and when i reached home it was 2am ! every1 of us had class da next day at 8am ! haha .. every1 seems dead da next day ..

ni way we had soooooooooo much fun ! cant wait til da next time we go out again !

tata guys !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: