CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

English Drama !!!!!

Wat do u get ... when u mix 3 Stories up ?!!!

The lamb to the slaughter
+
The sound Machine
+
The chrysanthemum

zzzzz ....

u get the drama from US !!! hahahaha XP

cool huh ?!!!!!

Wat a great time while preparin the drama ! haha..

we literally forgot tat our drama wil be on week 6! and all we had left tat time was only a week left !

ONE WEEEEKKKK ??!! gettin ready the scrpits , props and so on ... ITS IMPOSSIBLE rite??!!! U:RE sooo dam WRONG !!

hahah ! we did it ! and i think it was great ! hahahah !

the chrysanthemum
The cast from our drama ! now let me introduce to u 1 by 1 ! ( from your right to left)
Fuiyeng : FBI
ME : Mental case chrysanthemum lover
PeiKin : Angel
Huiyeng: Devil ( as usual ! hahaha )
Aifoong : my lovely husband !
Yuenpeng : the pychotic sound machine inventor and my lover ( Mr.JJay)
Zhi yee : FBI

hahahaha .. sounds cool huh ?!!! cant wait to show u guys the video after i upload it !!! lol ...

Some photos after our big thing !!!!
The lamb leg wit my finger print !

devil vs angel !

shud i or shudnt i kill MR.JJay ??!!! devil and angel ... HELPPPPPPP !!!!

i lik the pychotic soundmachine inventor more than my husband ! hahaha XP

I'm soooooooooo gonna whack the devil wit the lamb leg !! haahhaha



The FBI questioning me !!! oh no ~~~~




Conclusion : devil = huiyeng = SCARYYYYY !!!!
family portrait ! lol


ME wit our props ! hehe


wit the chrysanthemum

wit the weapon
wit my husband's sheep !

me wit the FBI sign !
this is all the photos we had ! arhh .. i wish i could do it again ! after this drama .. i find tat .. i ... LOVE ..... ACTIN !!! hahahaha ! it's cool when ppl are lookin at u ! hahahaha .. cant wait for the next wan ! lol XP
this group presentation ... really fun ! though we spent the whole day practicing , making props and much more .. although its super tirin .. BUT IT WAS ALL WORTHWHILE !
after i upload the video .. i wan u guys to see ! hahaha ...
juz wonderin how much marks wil i get for my acting and my language ! lol .. wish me luck :)

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: