CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

A simple Christmas Post ..

i noe i noe ... so long d since Christmas .. sorry guys ... i've been so busy ! didnt had the time to blog !


Christmas this year .. was a lonely one .. supposed to spend the day wit bie bie but his relative's weddin was on tat day .. so sad and dissappointing :(

in the end , me and jieying ended up in JONKER ! lol...

Ni way .. bie bie compensate me by comin over my house the day after ! hehehehe ... so happy !
had a present 4 him !!!! hopes he really likes it ! I really went up and down hunting 4 a nice 1 !! LOL !


BIE BIE'S PRESSIEEE !


hehe .. since he's gonna continue his studies on the 6th Jan .. i bought him a Fake ADIDAS bag !!! sorry la .. i'm broke ! hahah .. but its nice though ... thougths tat counts rite? lol...

we even had ginger bread gal and boy ! hahah ! from Tesco ..XP
we guys posin with the ginger bread ! lol ...

hahahhaha .. bie bie look soooooooooooooooooooooo ...... * speechless*

he promised to spend the next christmas wit me no matter wat happens ! make sure u do bie bie !!!

oh yeah ! bie bie !! u stil owe me my christmas presentttttttttt !!!!!! :P

2 FREAKIN piggys :P:

Dwasquedbirdo said...

yong's spression really SPEECHLESS!
LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

Angela said...

hahahahahahaha !! yeah la ! very swt hor !!! dear i miss u !!!! XP