CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our 2nd Anniversary !!!!!!! me and my darlin bie bie :)

FINALLY !!!
12 / 09 / 2009 !!!!!
me and my bie bie's 2nd anniversary !!!! :)

2 years already ??!!!

ooh man ... i cant believe it too :)

hehehe .. finally it's our day! i LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH ! :) * cheeky *



i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!! * muacks muacks *

we went for a date yday ! its lik a normal date but much more better :)
as usual .. i made a SUPER SPECIAL card .. i mean board 4 my darlin !!! it was really dam big ... cuz of it .. i onli had 2 hours of slp da other nite ! haha .. hope he wil like it ! here's how it looked lik :)
nice nice ???????

me and my baby !

hope my darlin wil love it soooooooo much ! and fyi ... my letter was 3 pages of a4 paper LONG LONG LONG !!! hahahaha .. forget to take a foto of it ! hope he wont read til sien .. lol ...

i really spend a lot a lot of time and effort ! hehehhehe .. i wan him to paste on da wall lik a poster !! :p

MIN JIUN AND VINITHA ar ...

this is how my dress looked lik yday ! hehehehehehe ...

i love my dress ! nice not nice not?! hahahahaha :P
the present i got 4 my baBY ! couple T ! :)

i love da box i made :)

bie bie's present and i !

ME POSIN WIT DARLIN'S BOARD :-

Look how huge it was .. lol ...

Darlin came over and pick me up .. when i was walkin to his car .. i saw 1 huge pinky thingie behind on da back seat .. i was wonderin wat he got 4 me ! i was sooooooooooooooooooo excited ! haha .. manatau .. he got me .............. 1 super duper BIG , LARGE , HUGE , XTRA LARGE , XTREMELY BIGGGGGGGGGG piggy !!!!!!!!!!!! arhhh !!! i was lik .. arhhhhhh !! i love it i love it !!!! da pig was lik a human ! even bigger size than a baby !!!!hahahaha ... so cute u noe ! it's lik da same pig tat i saw on tv ! da CRIME BUSTER !!! 7pm on weekdays .. aec .. exactly da same ! but mine was PINK ! hahahaha .. i love it soooooooooo much !!!! but it definately cost a lot ! i bet he's broke :/

NOT SO BIG LEH .. WAIT TIL U SEEE THISSSSSSSS !

BIG LEHHHHHHHH ... da fela fight wit me 4 my bed sial ! haha ..


OUR SUPER FUN FUN FUN 2ND ANNIVERSARY DATE !
we went station 1 for dinner last nite ! cuz i got RM 25 voucher from vinitha ! * thanks * .. haha .. but after tat yong order soooooooooooo much thing ! OCTOPUS AND LOBSTER BALL ! i suka da octopus ! sedap ! even though we had da voucher .. but we end up paying another RM 31 ! haha .. kenyang gile ! haha ..
nice leh ....... but it;s RM 10.50 !!!!!!!!!! so exp ! looks a bit ... but its lik dammmmmmm a lot ! after tat .. we went mp! i asked darlin whether can eat my BASKIN ROBINS ! oh my .. dam long nvr eat ! sooooooooooooo sedap i tel u ! superb !! i ordered my triple truffle dunno wat la. ... there's chuncks chuncks of chocolate pieces in it leh !!! sedap gile ! and my darlin took a scoop of LIME ice cream !! nice nice nice !
my baskin robins ice cream ! RM 16 !!!! after tax RM 16.80 !!!!!!!!!!! mahal gile ! but sedap :)

close uppp ! nice hor nice hor ..
haha .. den after tat we went 4 our movie ! da cinema was lik soooooooooooooo damn damn pack !!! da cinema we were watchin da movie all fullll!!! we had no choice but to sit in front ! we watched WHERE GOT GHOST ! HAHA ... very nice and funny ! hahaha ... DAVID FOOTBALLFIELD !!!!!! haha .. to those who watched da show .. hahahaha :P

'ah hui ar .. lu chiak pao be ?? " haha ....

' u shud go and buy no 6666 ... who ate my orange !!!!! " haha

really dam funny la ... u guys shud go and watch !

wat a great show !

oh ya .. darlin bought me this ! so cute huh ! hahaha ...

den after tat .. we went home ! haiz .. sooo fast ! i've lookin forward to tat day soooo long ago ! i cant wait to celebrate wit my baby ! reallly cant beleive 2 years already ! i love him :)

SOME RANDOM PIC OF ME !!!


some photos 4 memories :)


done ! ..

oh dear ...

i love him i love him i love him i love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much o !!!

i cant imagine my life without him !!! hehe ..

I LOVE YONG KOK HAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

8 FREAKIN piggys :P:

Dwasquedbirdo said...

Fuyoooh! nice board,huh! :)
Make one for me also lah. my apartment here also got paste the board but not yet decorate.LOL. thanks for yr ideeeeA! :P
nice dress anyway ;)
hahaha!!!!
happy la u,girl!
and hor,the pig is SUPER EXTREMELY BIGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! besar gila!
nyway,happy 2nd anniversary dear!!!
*ti ni kao xing*
[Hug]
:)

RENEE TAN said...

walau angela u so so so sayang yong hor.do so many nice nice things 4 him.i stil remember de day u both love birds together.so so fast 2 years liau.keep up de good work!!anyway nice dress n tat piggy u can name it miniature yong.haha.

Angela said...

DEAR !!!make 4 u ar .. u wait ar.... hahahaha :P ... eh this idea u gav me wan leh ! haha rmb ???? big hor !! hahahaha :P thanks ! love ya !

Renee :
thanks ! haha .. yeah .. i sayang him alot alots :)

Dwasquedbirdo said...

*waitinggggggg*
hahahaha.
u also sayang me alot alots!!!!
hahahahah!
seeing u soon!
:)
Love ya.

Maggiemil said...

congrats !!!!

MetamoRPhOsis said...

U r so hard working!!! U actually stay up all nite doin that card???!! WOW! NICE!

N ur dress!!!!!!! Goodness! It look awesome on u!

Angela said...

arhhh .. thanks mag !

chris :
yeah ! i did stay up to do da card .. and thanks :)

Anonymous said...

waw wah
angela is like so freaking hot
nowadays :))

haha, so sayang sayang ha?
all the best, awww