CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

MID- TERM BREAK !!!

arhhhh .. finally my midterm break ! after 7 weeks of stressful days !!!

finally a week's break ! phew-euu ...

dun really hav a break actually .. stil nid to help my dad ! :(

sorry guys ! didnt update my blog 4 2 weeks ! i've been bz wit my exams and assignment and stuff !

and finally done wit my mid term test !!!!!! oh yeahh ~~~

first of all ... BUSINESS MATHEMATICS exam was dam freakin hard 4 me !!!!! i left 2 short questions blank ! totally blank ! i wonder how many marks it causes ! :( sad .. isk ! it was lik .. i was totally blur when i got da paper ! i knew every steps to do tat particular question b4 , but then i went blank ! and 1 hour is not enuf ~~~ i've got no time to finish everythin ! oh man ~~ wish me luck ! so afraid tat i might not even pass tat stupid paper :(

secondly .. ACCOUNTING was ok ! luckily .. i've totaly lost touch wit accountin since i dropped it in form 4 .. i was so scared tat i might not noe how to do in my test ! all thanks to Vinitha ... she helped me pass thru :) i knew how tension she was teachin me ! cuz i wan nod my head in da end noe-ing nothin .. hahahaha :P and lucky 4 me .. in my exam .. it was BALANCE !!! i tel u !!! 4 da first time ... a tradin , profit and loss account and balance sheet i got BALANCE !!!! can go and buy toto man ~~~~ hooray ! luckily i can do my account .. if not .. die laaaaa ...

last but not least .. ECONOMICS !!!! errrr.. it was easier than wat i expected .. too easy til lik too scary u noe ! til this very moment .. i stil wasnt sure tat da second question for part C ... do i nid to draw 1 graph or 3 ?!!!!! any1 noe ?!! answer me plssss !! worried human here ! :( stupid Ray's Roasted Chicken with sauces all over da world !! KAPUI ! haiz .... but it was ok la actually tat paper ... wish me luck ! and fyi .. i drew 1 graph onli 4 tat question ! wish i'm rite !

and ... rest & relax 4 my mid term break ... 1 week without seein my lecturers and all !! yeah !!! hoooray !!! haha ...
tata ...

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: