CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HOLLY S*** !!!

oh my god oh my god ! 3 moths gone gone gone !!!! i cant sleep rite now !! and it's already 3 am !!! someone help me !!!! 7 hours more to doom !!!! 7 hours more den i get to know my results tat i dun wanna noe !!! help !!!! aiyo ! i'm superbly frustrated rite now ! i'm very worried ! dam damn worried ! superbly worried ! oh gosh !!! it's already 12 march ! wat da heck ?? so fast ! sorrt guys to those who are readin ! i juz wanna find some space to get rid of my worries !! but i guess it doenst help ! how how how ? wat if i did badly ! my dad would kill me ! soooo scared ! wat if i had no a's at all ? wat if i didnt get a1 for english ? wat if i fail my chinese ?? wat if i dun get a b4 for addmaths ? wat if i cry later in skul ? wat if ppl look down on me ? oh my gosh ! so much " WAT IF " runnin thru my stupid head ! it's later man ! i'm gonna take my results ! i cant calm down ! oh lord !!!!!i'm freakin out rite now ! but no one to bug ! isk ! how how how ? i noe i noe .. no use to worry bout things tat i cnat change .. i cant change da fact rite ! but i'm stil worried ! i'm really afraid tat my dad wil be disappointed ! my aunty ! my family and me ! i will be disappointed in myself ! allehluyah ! give me wat i expect plz ! but i noe tat aint gonna happen ... haiz ...6 hours and 55 minutes left ! oh god !!!!!!! i dun wan to take my results ! i dun wanna noe ! sorry ! rubbish all the way along ! :'(

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: