CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

spm results !

I"M BEIN CONNED !!!!






it's not feb 25!!! 100% not ! cuz it wil be like later in da mornin i wil take my results ! yeah rite ... my dad say da jabatan pendidikan say it would be on tat date ! den last few days... my dad told me it's gonna be on da 12 MARCH ! this wan can be true ! cuz every year it's been like that .. 12 march is da real doom's day ! haiz ... i'm soooo worried ! my ear would be ringin tat day ... cuz my results wil be bad ... i can sense it ! haiz .. so 2 more weeks ! but ... on tat day ... i can meet up wit all my ex skul mate ! miss them soooo much ... missin da skul life ... missin those busy days ... tuition everyday ! haiz .. wish i could turn back time ... durin those times i cant wait ti ggraduate from high skul .. now ... i'm missin so much ! gosh ! i miss MISS NELLY WEE'S joke ! haha ... lmao ! soo ... results gonna be out on da 12th ! so good luck !

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: