CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

stil not ok !!

it has been three days !! and i'm stil nt feeling ok !! my stomach are killin me !! it HURTS soooooooooo much !! i could feel my stomach turnin round and round and round !! oh my gosh !!!and it keeps makin weird sound !! helpppppppppppppppp !!! haha ... but its really killin me ! and guess wat ?? my medicine is gonna be empty !! but it is not O_K_A_Y yet ! currently da stupid medicine doesnt helps ! at all !!!! lol ... i'm stil visitin da toilet sooooooooooooo many times !!! haha .. ok enuf wit my stomach !



so juz now i went jonker wit my sis and her frens ! kinda regreted cuz i felt so bored ! cuz some how or rather i didnt noe wat they were talkin !!! haha .. about their frens .......... * duno who are they* haha .... bought 2 necklace ! haha .. this is how it looks like ....



this is how it looks likes .. nice ?? haha ! 10 bcuks ni ! so cheap !

haha ! juz love it love it !!! da couple wan is like so cute ! represents me and my bie bie ! haha ... cute huh ! haha ...

k la ... dam sleepy !!! chaoz everyone ~

0 FREAKIN piggys :P: